633 Portzer Rd, Quakertown, PA 189514 beds, 2 baths, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $247,500
- Price/sqft: $155
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 36018009
- Zillow Home ID: 9088939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 633 Portzer Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18951 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.8% less than in Milford Township, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 18951 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milford Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18951 home values.
- 2025 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$270K31.51,646
- 627 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$404K542,184
- 2021 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$275K321,630
- 2526 Cedarfield Ln Quakertown, PA$206K42.51,380
- 2522 Cedarfield Ln Quakertown, PA$223K31.51,517
- 619 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$197K411,152
- 2518 Cedarfield Ln Quakertown, PA$192K31.51,380
- 2514 Cedarfield Ln Quakertown, PA$201K421,677
- 2015 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$248K31.51,463
- 2532 Cedarfield Ln Quakertown, PA$175K31.51,380
- 2510 Cedarfield Ln Quakertown, PA$200K31.51,380
- 611 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$199K211,272
- 2030 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$237K321,700
- 2034 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$226K31.51,872
- 2024 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$205K21.51,176
- 2506 Cedarfield Ln Quakertown, PA$199K31.51,577
- 2040 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$274K321,638
- 2011 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$217K211,044
- 2020 Portzer Rd Quakertown, PA$205K31.51,104
- 2529 Cedarfield Ln Quakertown, PA$218K31.51,727
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.