633 Tiburon Ln, Vacaville, CA 956873 beds, 2 baths, 1,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $359,000
- Price/sqft: $226
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 630 sqft
- Dining Room \ Formal, Exterior \ Fiber Cement, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Call 1st, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Contemporary
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,592 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0127314090
- Zillow Home ID: 15705618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 633 Tiburon Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95687 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% greater than in Vacaville, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95687 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95687 home values.
- 637 Tiburon Ln Vacaville, CA$298K321,557
- 629 Tiburon Ln Vacaville, CA$399K432,541
- 630 Marshall Rd Vacaville, CA$224K421,526
- 626 Marshall Rd Vacaville, CA$213K321,386
- 634 Marshall Rd Vacaville, CA$209K321,289
- 641 Tiburon Ln Vacaville, CA$404K432,621
- 652 Tiburon Ln Vacaville, CA$221K------
- 625 Tiburon Ln Vacaville, CA$331K421,906
- 645 Tiburon Ln Vacaville, CA$312K421,906
- 622 Marshall Rd Vacaville, CA$336K421,698
- 304 Bishop Dr Vacaville, CA$344K42.51,698
- 300 Bishop Dr Vacaville, CA$288K------
- 649 Tiburon Ln Vacaville, CA$351K432,080
- 656 Tiburon Ln Vacaville, CA$323K432,075
- 640 Tiburon Ct Vacaville, CA$332K321,689
- 308 Bishop Dr Vacaville, CA$277K421,526
- 621 Tiburon Ln Vacaville, CA$351K432,075
- 633 Marshall Rd Vacaville, CA$317K421,640
- 312 Bishop Dr Vacaville, CA$307K42.51,698
- 618 Marshall Rd Vacaville, CA$269K321,289
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.