- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
633 Whitney Ave UNIT 5, New Haven, CT 065113 beds, 2 baths, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1924
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $459,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Desc \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Condo Type \ First Floor, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Dining Room Description \ Slider, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Miscellaneous Feature \ Bus, Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ On Street, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Parcel #: M:215 B:0482 L:00905
- Zillow Home ID: 57964140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 633 Whitney Avenue UNIT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% less than in New Haven, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
- Unit 6$562K32.52,951
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.