- Lot: 1.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $469,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 713 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 1600 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposer, Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Appliances \ Oven, Appliances \ Range, Basement \ Walkout - Full, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Paved Driveway, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Heating \ Forced Air Gas, Heating \ Zoned Heat, Interior Features \ Breakfast Area, Interior Features \ Gas Log Fireplace, Interior Features \ Walk-in-Closet, Lot Description \ Gentle Slope, Major Area \ 02 - Roanoke County, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, Misc Features \ Cable TV, Misc Features \ Cul-de-sac, Misc Features \ Underground Util, Municipality \ Roanoke County, Porch \ Rear Porch, Residential Type \ Detached, Sewer Description \ PrivSept-permit unkn, State/Province \ VA, Style \ Colonial, Views \ Mountain, Water Class \ N/A, Water Description \ Public Water, Windows \ Insulated
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,957 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 086010806
- Zillow Home ID: 12584569
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $359-725K.
Market guideZillow predicts 24018 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24018 homes, this home is valued 159.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.1% less than in Roanoke, and 95% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 24018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24018 home values.
|6324 Hamlet Trl Roanoke, VA||$490K||4||3.5||3|
|6071 Roycroft Dr Roanoke, VA||$492K||3||3.5||3,546|
|6325 Hamlet Trl Roanoke, VA||$498K||4||2||3,772|
|6030 Stickley Ln Roanoke, VA||$501K||3||3.5||2,766|
|6071 Roycroft Dr Roanoke, VA||$493K||4||3.5||3,546|
|6320 Hamlet Trl Roanoke, VA||$548K||5||3.5||3,828|
|6011 Roycroft Dr Roanoke, VA||$486K||4||3.5||2,877|
|6319 Hamlet Trl Roanoke, VA||$642K||6||4.5||6,400|
|6261 Stratford Way Roanoke, VA||$494K||4||3.5||3,598|
|6243 Stratford Way Roanoke, VA||$545K||4||3.5||3,590|
|6273 Stratford Way Roanoke, VA||$565K||6||3.5||3,568|
|6360 Juliet Ct Roanoke, VA||$555K||5||3||3,734|
|6312 Hamlet Trl Roanoke, VA||$547K||5||4.5||3,748|
|6311 Hamlet Trl Roanoke, VA||$471K||4||3.5||3,154|
|6127 Stratford Way Roanoke, VA||$499K||4||3||3,933|
|6443 Fairway Forest Dr Roanoke, VA||$584K||5||3.5||4,304|
|6354 Juliet Ct Roanoke, VA||$590K||4||3.5||4,472|
|6210 Juliet Ct Roanoke, VA||$581K||7||4.5||4,554|
|6224 Stratford Way Roanoke, VA||$478K||4||2.5||3,388|
|6305 Hamlet Trl Roanoke, VA||$536K||4||4||3,374|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!