6331 Del Norte Ln, Dallas, TX 752254 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,314 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 827 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,314 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 00000405319000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26753664
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6331 Del Norte Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.1% less than in Dallas, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dallas home values.
- 6323 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$500K322,083
- 6337 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$572K322,006
- 6330 Northwood Rd Dallas, TX$1.63M56.56,074
- 6343 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$489K321,901
- 6317 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$483K321,771
- 6322 Northwood Rd Dallas, TX$631K322,709
- 6330 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$919K544,125
- 6336 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$823K43.53,188
- 6322 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$429K321,972
- 6338 Northwood Rd Dallas, TX$1.66M44.56,341
- 6314 Northwood Rd Dallas, TX$1.43M66.56,803
- 6342 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$769K43.53,856
- 6316 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$461K322,227
- 6311 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$476K321,945
- 6349 Del Norte Ln Dallas, TX$422K321,699
- 6346 Northwood Rd Dallas, TX$1.09M455,011
- 8639 Edgemere Rd # E2D Dallas, TX$218K--11,259
- 8639 Edgemere Rd # E2C Dallas, TX$258K331,818
- 8639 Edgemere Rd # E1B Dallas, TX$230K221,417
- 8639 Edgemere Rd # E1A Dallas, TX$226K221,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292