6331 Paseo Cerro, Carlsbad, CA 920095 beds, 5 baths, 4,209 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,187,500
- Price/sqft: $282
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,209 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2226741000
- Zillow Home ID: 51077961
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6331 Paseo Cerro
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% higher than in Carlsbad, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carlsbad.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92009 home values.
- 6335 Paseo Cerro Carlsbad, CA$826K32.52,440
- 6328 Paseo Cerro Carlsbad, CA$933K433,624
- 6339 Paseo Cerro Carlsbad, CA$1.05M553,998
- 6343 Paseo Cerro Carlsbad, CA$849K32.52,860
- 6332 Paseo Cerro Carlsbad, CA$840K43.52,860
- 6347 Paseo Cerro Carlsbad, CA$1.01M53.53,737
- 6321 Paseo Aspada Carlsbad, CA$729K322,104
- 6336 Paseo Cerro Carlsbad, CA$860K43.53,102
- 6340 Paseo Cerro Carlsbad, CA$1.35M65.54,557
- 6325 Paseo Aspada Carlsbad, CA$777K432,835
- 6351 Paseo Cerro Carlsbad, CA$997K43.53,408
- 6344 Paseo Cerro Carlsbad, CA$870K43.53,102
- 6337 Paseo Aspada Carlsbad, CA$744K432,316
- 6329 Paseo Aspada Carlsbad, CA$800K432,934
- 6341 Paseo Aspada Carlsbad, CA$773K432,740
- 6333 Paseo Aspada Carlsbad, CA$798K433,005
- 6323 Paseo Corono Carlsbad, CA$754K322,104
- 6345 Paseo Aspada Carlsbad, CA$724K332,316
- 6310 Paseo Descanso Carlsbad, CA$688K322,109
- 6290 Via Trato Carlsbad, CA$713K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.