- Lot: 4,713 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 400 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $154,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Accessibility Feat. \ Hallways 36in+ Wide, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ FHA Approved Prjct, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ VA Approved Prjct, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Children's Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Transportation Svcs, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Siding, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Red Mountain, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Irrigation Back, Landscaping \ Irrigation Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, New Financing \ 1031 Exchange, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,439 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 14186883
- Zillow Home ID: 7677984
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $138-162K.
Market guideZillow predicts Buckhorn home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Buckhorn homes, this home is valued 5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Buckhorn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.2% higher than in Mesa, and 199% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Buckhorn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Buckhorn home values.
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1123 Mesa, AZ||$148K||3||2||1,301|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1121 Mesa, AZ||$150K||--||2.5||1,301|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1124 Mesa, AZ||$158K||3||2||1,439|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1120 Mesa, AZ||$160K||4||2||1,439|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1089 Mesa, AZ||$159K||--||2.5||1,439|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1061 Mesa, AZ||$151K||3||2||1,350|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1125 Mesa, AZ||$165K||--||2.5||1,501|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1090 Mesa, AZ||$126K||--||2||978|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1088 Mesa, AZ||$148K||--||2.5||1,301|
|6402 E Fairfield St Mesa, AZ||$182K||--||2.5||1,641|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1062 Mesa, AZ||$157K||3||2||1,439|
|6360 E Frost St Mesa, AZ||$175K||--||2.5||1,424|
|1111 N 64th St UNIT 1 Mesa, AZ||$144K||--||2.5||1,276|
|1111 N 64th St Mesa, AZ||--||3||2||1,276|
|6352 E Frost St Mesa, AZ||$196K||4||2||2,004|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1126 Mesa, AZ||$162K||--||2.5||1,439|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1091 Mesa, AZ||$152K||--||--||1,325|
|6344 E Frost St Mesa, AZ||$193K||--||2.5||1,880|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1119 Mesa, AZ||$123K||2||2||978|
|6335 E Brown Rd UNIT 1087 Mesa, AZ||$161K||3||2||1,439|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!