6335 Whaley Dr, San Jose, CA 951352 beds, 2 baths, 1,496 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 250 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,496 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 66506050
- Zillow Home ID: 19798244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6335 Whaley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in San Jose, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 6334 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$426K221,258
- 6336 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$476K221,496
- 6333 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$465K221,496
- 6332 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$430K221,357
- 6294 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$435K221,357
- 6293 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$537K221,496
- 6330 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$412K221,102
- 6328 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$478K221,496
- 6329 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$433K221,270
- 6331 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$437K221,357
- 6292 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$464K221,496
- 6327 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$444K221,357
- 6295 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$416K221,102
- 6291 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$514K221,813
- 6326 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$515K221,496
- 6296 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$487K221,496
- 5668 San Felipe Rd San Jose, CA--Studio--1,590
- 6290 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$530K321,796
- 6325 Whaley Dr San Jose, CA$483K221,496
- 6297 Blauer Ln San Jose, CA$494K221,526
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.