6336 49th St, San Diego, CA 921203 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $391
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Cooling System: Central, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 4585821300
- Zillow Home ID: 52517861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6336 49th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allied Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% less than in San Diego, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Allied Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allied Gardens home values.
- 6328 49th St San Diego, CA$565K321,801
- 6344 49th St San Diego, CA$463K311,102
- 6320 49th St San Diego, CA$471K421,442
- 6352 49th St San Diego, CA$544K421,714
- 6365 Estrella Ave San Diego, CA$537K431,608
- 4882 Glacier Ave San Diego, CA$462K321,150
- 6371 Estrella Ave San Diego, CA$459K31.51,097
- 6360 49th St San Diego, CA$392K21850
- 4890 Glacier Ave San Diego, CA$460K321,103
- 6359 Estrella Ave San Diego, CA$539K31.51,123
- 4876 Glacier Ave San Diego, CA$463K311,096
- 6377 Estrella Ave San Diego, CA$531K31.51,643
- 6337 49th St San Diego, CA$471K321,120
- 6329 49th St San Diego, CA$454K311,096
- 6345 49th St San Diego, CA$509K321,347
- 6353 Estrella Ave San Diego, CA$601K432,016
- 6383 Estrella Ave San Diego, CA$539K431,694
- 6321 49th St San Diego, CA$433K22899
- 6368 49th St San Diego, CA$534K321,642
- 6353 49th St San Diego, CA$576K322,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.