- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6336 Elderslie Dr, Charlotte, NC 282693 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Parking: Garage, 400 sqft
- Huge Master Walk-in Closet,3 Bedrooms,Granitein Kitchen & Baths,2 Baths,Fresh Paint,CommunityPools,Community Playgrounds,Updated Light Fixtures,Brick FrontRanch,Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen,FencedBackyard
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Parcel #: 02951540
- Zillow Home ID: 6147559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6336 Elderslie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 66.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% lower than in Charlotte, and 229.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 6332 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$178K42.51,789
- 6348 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$196K42.52,034
- 6328 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$193K32.52,200
- 2305 Apple Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$141K32.52,584
- 2309 Apple Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$133K32.52,300
- 6341 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$186K32.52,186
- 6337 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$195K42.52,300
- 6345 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$188K32.52,034
- 6324 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$197K32.52,218
- 2313 Apple Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$177K42.53,186
- 6333 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$179K42.52,034
- 6349 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$182K321,785
- 6329 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$183K32.52,034
- 2317 Apple Glen Ln # KN Charlotte, NC$178K42.53,186
- 6320 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$173K32.51,756
- 6353 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$198K32.52,045
- 6325 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$172K32.51,789
- 6357 Elderslie Dr Charlotte, NC$194K32.52,034
- Harburn Forest Dr Charlotte, NC$216K------
- 2321 Apple Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$140K32.52,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292