- Lot: 9,452 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 129 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,762 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $29
- MLS #: 21329051
- Finished basement, 864 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space, 294 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Basement Description \ Finished, Architectural Style \ Contemp, Interior \ Attic Access, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Cool \ Central Electric, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Kitchen, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 2,788 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 490231113180000800
- Zillow Home ID: 88919571
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $149-155K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 58.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 78.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|6342 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$209K||5||3||3,513|
|6332 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$161K||2||2||2,110|
|6326 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$155K||4||3||1,728|
|6361 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$155K||4||1||1,728|
|6337 Douglas Rd Indianapolis, IN||$131K||3||--||1,154|
|6333 Douglas Rd Indianapolis, IN||$164K||4||--||1,728|
|6359 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$174K||4||1.5||2,592|
|6365 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||Studio||--||1,200|
|6327 Douglas Rd Indianapolis, IN||$168K||4||--||2,160|
|6322 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$124K||3||--||928|
|6343 Douglas Rd Indianapolis, IN||$157K||4||--||1,728|
|6353 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$163K||3||1||2,112|
|6321 Douglas Rd Indianapolis, IN||$149K||3||1||1,824|
|6314 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$154K||4||1||1,728|
|6360 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$150K||3||1||1,848|
|6315 Douglas Rd Indianapolis, IN||$153K||3||--||1,728|
|6347 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$173K||3||2||2,592|
|6310 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$125K||3||--||924|
|6402 N Keystone Ave Indianapolis, IN||$168K||3||2||2,355|
|6338 Douglas Rd Indianapolis, IN||$172K||3||2||2,592|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!