6339 Edmund St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $69,900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 79
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 411407600
- Zillow Home ID: 10417659
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6339 Edmund Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wissinoming market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% less than in Philadelphia, and 1.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wissinoming home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wissinoming home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,076 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 6337 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,152
- 6341 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,152
- 6335 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,152
- 6343 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,152
- 6333 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$72K311,152
- 6345 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$78K311,152
- 6331 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,152
- 6347 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$72K311,152
- 6329 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$89K311,152
- 6338 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$86K311,140
- 6336 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$88K311,140
- 6340 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,140
- 6349 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,152
- 6334 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$90K311,140
- 6342 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$81K311,140
- 6332 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$88K311,140
- 6327 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$91K311,140
- 6351 Edmund St Philadelphia, PA$78K311,152
- 6344 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$92K311,140
- 6330 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$81K311,140
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.