634 17th St, Santa Monica, CA 904024 beds, 3 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1996 for $735,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 4279024001
- Zillow Home ID: 20477027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 634 17th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90402, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% greater than in Santa Monica, and 63.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90402 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90402 home values.
- 628 17th St Santa Monica, CA$3.55M343,863
- 620 17th St Santa Monica, CA$2.45M321,532
- 1628 Alta Ave Santa Monica, CA$4.67M454,357
- 616 17th St Santa Monica, CA$2.62M332,520
- 617 16th St Santa Monica, CA$4.01M443,862
- 640 17th St Santa Monica, CA$4.53M5--5,971
- 629 16th St Santa Monica, CA$3.06M432,570
- 613 16th St Santa Monica, CA$3.97M54.54,133
- 612 17th St Santa Monica, CA$2.65M322,381
- 627 17th St Santa Monica, CA$3.39M433,130
- 635 17th St Santa Monica, CA$3.62M322,996
- 609 16th St Santa Monica, CA$2.56M332,507
- 639 16th St Santa Monica, CA$2.39M221,952
- 621 17th St Santa Monica, CA$3.98M553,439
- 704 17th St Santa Monica, CA$2.37M311,488
- 608 17th St Santa Monica, CA$3.2M433,103
- 615 17th St Santa Monica, CA$2.69M421,703
- 603 16th St Santa Monica, CA$2.69M30.52,707
- 703 16th St Santa Monica, CA$2.4M211,437
- 701 17th St Santa Monica, CA$5.43M677,778
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.