634 Highway 91, Elizabethton, TN 376433 beds, 1 bath, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 1993 for $38,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 247
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 035C D 02300 000
- Zillow Home ID: 40970266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 634 Highway 91
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37643, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% higher than in Elizabethton, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37643 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elizabethton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37643 home values.
Nearby Schools in Elizabethton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292