634 Hopeville Rd TRLR 15, Griswold, CT 063512 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 622 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: E268522
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Basement \ None,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Driveway Type \ Gravel,Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Propane,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Open,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Mobile Home,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2124381268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 634 Hopeville Road TRLR 15
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 215% higher than in Griswold, and 6.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Griswold.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06351 home values.
- Trlr 48$148K311,104
Nearby Schools in Griswold
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292