- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
634 N Senate Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462023 beds, 4 baths, 3,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,539 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Finished basement, 1020 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 491102250039011101
- Zillow Home ID: 52483117
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 634 N Senate Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 159.5% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 82% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 630 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$547K331,984
- 638 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$551K331,978
- 626 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$537K342,520
- 642 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$563K343,114
- 646 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$573K343,312
- 622 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$583K343,499
- 650 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$566K33.53,114
- 618 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$567K343,114
- 654 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$568K343,776
- 614 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$547K412,121
- 311 W Walnut St Indianapolis, IN$565K133,198
- 610 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$505K321,944
- 315 W Walnut St Indianapolis, IN$536K--1.52,130
- 312 W North St Indianapolis, IN$562K333,198
- 606 N Senate Ave Indianapolis, IN$533K242,772
- 319 W Walnut St Indianapolis, IN$503K242,256
- 316 W North St Indianapolis, IN$532K41.51,806
- 323 W Walnut St Indianapolis, IN$519K41.51,944
- 659 Ellsworth St Indianapolis, IN$535K332,130
- 663 Ellsworth St Indianapolis, IN$557K41.52,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.