- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
634 Quartz Ln, Vallejo, CA 945894 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $202,000
- Parking: 525 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Parcel #: 0068322090
- Zillow Home ID: 15665514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 634 Quartz Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94589 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 66.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% greater than in Vallejo, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94589 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94589 home values.
- 622 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$245K42.51,824
- 646 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$242K42.51,824
- 130 Opal Dr Vallejo, CA$274K321,677
- 658 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$240K421,824
- 150 Opal Dr Vallejo, CA$275K421,876
- 600 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$224K421,529
- 145 Basalt Dr Vallejo, CA$292K42.51,824
- 623 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$224K421,529
- 635 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$263K321,389
- 611 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$242K421,852
- 170 Opal Dr Vallejo, CA$299K522,350
- 647 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$224K421,368
- 157 Basalt Dr Vallejo, CA$276K42.51,824
- 670 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$252K42.51,824
- 123 Basalt Dr Vallejo, CA$262K321,661
- 180 Opal Dr Vallejo, CA$274K42.51,824
- 601 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$226K321,389
- 659 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$218K421,529
- Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$226K321,389
- 682 Quartz Ln Vallejo, CA$257K431,824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!