634 Ruby St, Redwood City, CA 940612 beds, 2 baths, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $760,000
- Price/sqft: $639
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 058175080
- Zillow Home ID: 15573769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 634 Ruby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% greater than in Redwood City, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 632 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$897K311,170
- 1818 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$856K211,050
- 622 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.14M421,740
- 1826 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$828K211,050
- 1811 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.49M332,645
- 1817 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$925K321,340
- 635 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$927K31.51,300
- 623 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.47M732,420
- 702 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$971K421,540
- 1827 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$807K21950
- 655 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.55M443,170
- 645 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$721K21840
- 617 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.09M421,570
- 707 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$887K321,230
- 631 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA$1.19M321,750
- 602 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$875K321,200
- 1735 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$736K21970
- 2729 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$930K421,230
- 2809 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$656K21560
- 722 Ruby St Redwood City, CA$1.38M332,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.