6340 SW 25th St, Miami, FL 331553 beds, 2 baths, 2,026 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,683 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 139 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $296
- MLS #: A1944409
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 184 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amazing energy from anywhere in this house. Feels like you are in Key West, professional 6-burner Viking gas stove, gas on-demand hot water, 1000 sq ft covere3d wood deck overlooks a yard big enough for a pool & still have green area. High ceilings, amazing natural light & much more.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,026 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 3040130050290
- Zillow Home ID: 44187070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6340 Sw 25th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% greater than in Coral Terrace, and 94.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coral Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 6356 SW 25th St Miami, FL$531K531,737
- 6330 SW 25th St Miami, FL$285K211,164
- 6364 SW 25th St Miami, FL$381K321,691
- 6320 SW 25th St Miami, FL$530K433,156
- 6341 SW 26th St Miami, FL$380K321,794
- 6351 SW 26th St Miami, FL$312K221,384
- 6331 SW 26th St Miami, FL$359K211,421
- 6374 SW 25th St Miami, FL$371K321,695
- 6361 SW 26th St Miami, FL$316K221,384
- 6341 SW 25th St Miami, FL$366K211,547
- 6331 SW 25th St Miami, FL$348K211,438
- 6321 SW 26th St Miami, FL$378K211,777
- 6351 SW 25th St Miami, FL$363K211,233
- 6371 SW 26th St Miami, FL$371K321,980
- 6321 SW 25th St Miami, FL$387K321,793
- 6300 SW 25th St Miami, FL$405K321,996
- 6382 SW 25th St Miami, FL$261K211,152
- 2520 SW 63rd Ave Miami, FL$377K322,073
- 6365 SW 25th St Miami, FL$237K311,024
- 6382 SW 26th St Miami, FL$319K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.