- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6341 Tulip St, Philadelphia, PA 191353 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,500 sqft
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $40,200
- Price/sqft: $34
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 411446900
- Zillow Home ID: 10417952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6341 Tulip Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wissinoming, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% higher than in Philadelphia, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wissinoming home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wissinoming home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,076 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 6339 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$73K311,200
- 6343 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$73K311,200
- 6345 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,192
- 6337 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,200
- 6347 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$73K311,200
- 6331 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$83K411,120
- 6362 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,120
- 6364 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,154
- 6360 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$71K311,120
- 4900 Levick St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 6329 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$71K411,120
- 6358 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$72K311,180
- 4848 Levick St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,260
- 6356 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,120
- 4846 Levick St Philadelphia, PA$70K311,260
- 6354 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,192
- 6327 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$75K411,120
- 6352 Tulip St Philadelphia, PA$105K311,192
- 4844 Levick St Philadelphia, PA$122K311,260
- 4842 Levick St Philadelphia, PA$77K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.