6342 Gondola Way, San Jose, CA 951205 beds, 3 baths, 3,684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 6 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $360
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 576 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,684 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 62
- Lot width: 112
- Parcel #: 57738025
- Zillow Home ID: 19763965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6342 Gondola Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Almaden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in San Jose, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 6342 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$1.12M53--
- 6352 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$1.1M42.52,651
- 6336 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$1.16M532,563
- 6362 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$954K42.51,822
- 6363 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA$911K321,375
- 6371 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA$1.13M42.52,651
- 6332 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$1.19M42.52,651
- 6355 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA$1.18M42.52,651
- 6379 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA$1.04M532,350
- 6372 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$1.14M42.52,651
- 6335 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$1.05M42.52,651
- 6347 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA$1.08M422,350
- 6343 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$981K522,381
- 6387 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA$1.09M42.52,651
- 6351 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$885K321,540
- 1260 Nancarrow Way San Jose, CA$1.03M322,079
- 6380 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$1.1M42.52,651
- 1268 Nancarrow Way San Jose, CA$932K421,657
- 6359 Gondola Way San Jose, CA$1.06M42.52,651
- 6339 Firefly Dr San Jose, CA$1.13M42.52,651
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!