- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6343 Emberwood Rd, Dublin, OH 430173 beds, 1 bath, 1,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $130,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 590192350
- Zillow Home ID: 34105089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6343 Emberwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% lower than in Columbus, and 3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 6349 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$125K211,023
- 6337 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$134K321,198
- 6331 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$153K321,506
- 6355 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$157K31.51,536
- 6331 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$95K32--
- 6325 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$128K211,198
- 6361 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$157K31.51,344
- 6344 Shaftsbury Ln Dublin, OH$192K431,852
- 6352 Shaftsbury Ln Dublin, OH$160K41.51,284
- 6319 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$116K211,005
- 6336 Shaftsbury Ln Dublin, OH$161K321,556
- 6338 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$161K31.51,536
- 6328 Shaftsbury Ln Dublin, OH$180K42.51,772
- 6332 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$148K31.51,408
- 6346 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$170K31.51,371
- 6367 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$161K321,536
- 6311 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$140K321,198
- 6326 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$170K31.51,722
- 6360 Shaftsbury Ln Dublin, OH$174K32.51,638
- 6354 Emberwood Rd Dublin, OH$144K311,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.