- Lot: 1,028 sqft
- Built in 1950
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,439 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 6553459
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Design \ 2-Story, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ 1-CarGarage, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, Parking \ Street, BasementType \ Partial, Styles \ AirLite, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 65
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 621585700
- Zillow Home ID: 10557890
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80-97K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oxford Circle home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Oxford Circle homes, this home is 16.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oxford Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% higher than in Philadelphia, and 24.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oxford Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oxford Circle home values.
|6345 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$76K||3||1||1,108|
|6341 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$75K||3||1||1,108|
|6347 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$77K||3||1||1,108|
|6339 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$74K||3||1||1,108|
|6349 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$77K||3||1.5||1,108|
|6337 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$74K||3||1||1,108|
|6351 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$78K||3||1||1,108|
|6335 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$74K||3||1||1,108|
|6342 Brous Ave Philadelphia, PA||$80K||3||1||1,308|
|6344 Brous Ave Philadelphia, PA||$80K||3||1||1,308|
|6340 Brous Ave Philadelphia, PA||$79K||3||1||1,308|
|6346 Brous Ave Philadelphia, PA||$81K||3||1||1,308|
|6353 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$77K||3||1||1,108|
|6333 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$73K||3||1||1,108|
|6338 Brous Ave Philadelphia, PA||$79K||3||1||1,308|
|6348 Brous Ave Philadelphia, PA||$81K||3||1||1,308|
|6336 Brous Ave Philadelphia, PA||$79K||3||1||1,308|
|Brous Ave Philadelphia, PA||$81K||3||1||1,308|
|6350 Brous Ave Philadelphia, PA||$81K||3||1||1,308|
|6355 Mershon St Philadelphia, PA||$84K||3||1||1,108|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!