- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 383 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $75,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Construction Status \ Complete Spec Home, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 083 - Cartwright Elementary District, Elementary School \ Abraham Lincoln Traditional, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Maryvale, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Franklin Junior High, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 10303120
- Zillow Home ID: 7489197
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $66-85K.
Market guideZillow predicts Phoenix home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Phoenix Metro as a whole. Among Phoenix homes, this home is valued 50% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Phoenix, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% greater than in Phoenix Metro, and 168.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Phoenix home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Phoenix home values.
|6341 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$75K||--||1||910|
|6336 W Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$86K||--||1||1,246|
|6401 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$79K||--||1||910|
|6340 W Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$77K||3||1||910|
|6330 W Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$100K||--||2||1,599|
|3410 N 63rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$94K||3||2||1,430|
|6337 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$84K||--||--||1,222|
|3416 N 63rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$101K||--||1||1,438|
|6402 W Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$79K||--||1||910|
|6407 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$74K||--||1||910|
|3402 N 63rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$82K||--||1||1,110|
|6331 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$77K||3||1||1,110|
|6340 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$72K||--||1||910|
|6402 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$71K||--||1||910|
|6408 W Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$81K||--||1||910|
|6413 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$115K||4||2||1,763|
|6336 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$76K||--||1||1,110|
|6335 W Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ||$113K||4||2||1,681|
|6325 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$87K||--||1||1,248|
|6408 W Mitchell Dr Phoenix, AZ||$71K||--||1||910|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!