635 29th St, San Francisco, CA 94131Studio, 1 bath, 400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1900
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Apr 1991 for $215,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Granite countertop
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 400 sqft
- Parcel #: 7537 051
- Zillow Home ID: 15200132
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 635 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Noe Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in San Francisco, and 58% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Noe Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 631 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.28M311,083
- 641 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.85M332,018
- 627 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.33M432,373
- 647 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.21M21800
- 651 29th St San Francisco, CA$3.29M43.51,600
- 623 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.39M211,300
- 65 Zircon Pl San Francisco, CA$2.26M442,014
- 536 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.48M23925
- 532 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.37M--1792
- 619 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.39M432,400
- 530 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.97M43.51,225
- 75 Zircon Pl San Francisco, CA$2.44M443,898
- 662 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.09M44.5--
- 524 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.51M321,638
- 615 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.09M21950
- 520 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.51M--11,700
- 626 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.28M331,986
- 624 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.26M11922
- 628 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.97M32.51,843
- 622 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.26M311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!