635 Hill Ave, Grand Junction, CO 815012 beds, 1 bath, 1,348 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $199,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 342 sqft
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,348 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 294514219004
- Zillow Home ID: 13970589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 635 Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 81501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% less than in Grand Junction, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 81501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grand Junction.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 81501 home values.
- 625 Hill Ave Grand Junction, CO$135K111,030
- 623 Hill Ave Grand Junction, CO$176K311,319
- 731 N 7th St Grand Junction, CO----4.251,022
- 727 N 7th St Grand Junction, CO----4.252,341
- 739 N 7th St Grand Junction, CO$185K31.751,592
- 638 Gunnison Ave Grand Junction, CO$222K31.751,716
- 626 Gunnison Ave Grand Junction, CO$153K32328
- 715 N 7th St Grand Junction, CO----4.252,516
- 611 Hill Ave Grand Junction, CO$155K211,000
- 636 Hill Ave Grand Junction, CO$164K421,468
- 620 Gunnison Ave Grand Junction, CO$143K211,097
- 632 Hill Ave Grand Junction, CO$245KStudio62,276
- 805 N 7th St Grand Junction, CO$257K41.752,928
- 707 N 7th St Grand Junction, CO$394K432,659
- 626 Hill Ave Grand Junction, CO$144K211,200
- 610 Gunnison Ave Grand Junction, CO$186K321,252
- 730 N 6th St Grand Junction, CO$125K211,146
- 815 N 7th St Grand Junction, CO$222K31.751,992
- 614 Hill Ave Grand Junction, CO$153K211,289
- 602 Gunnison Ave Grand Junction, CO$306K32.751,892
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.