635 James Ave, Nashville, TN 372092 beds, 1 bath, 1,151 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,151 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 229
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 09008010500
- Zillow Home ID: 41111005
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 635 James Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% lower than in Nashville, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 37209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37209 home values.
- 637 James Ave Nashville, TN$83K21768
- 633 James Ave Nashville, TN$73K311,056
- 639 James Ave Nashville, TN$133K321,280
- 631 James Ave # B Nashville, TN$144K321,196
- 631 James Ave Nashville, TN--------
- 631 James Ave # A Nashville, TN--------
- 639 James Ave # B Nashville, TN$129K311,161
- 639 James Ave # C Nashville, TN$129K311,050
- 629 James Ave # B Nashville, TN$115K32968
- 640 Annex Ave Nashville, TN$73K21824
- 638 James Ave Nashville, TN$136K31850
- 640 Annex Ave # B Nashville, TN$120K21850
- 638 Annex Ave Nashville, TN$87K21868
- 640 James Ave Nashville, TN$111K31850
- 636 James Ave Nashville, TN$122K31918
- 629 James Ave # A Nashville, TN$116K321,100
- 642 Annex Ave Nashville, TN$151K311,050
- 642 James Ave Nashville, TN$123K31850
- 634 James Ave Nashville, TN$137K31850
- 634 Annex Ave Nashville, TN$108K21756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.