- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
635 Keck Rd, Haw River, NC 272583 beds, 2 baths, 1,991 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,991 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 153749
- Zillow Home ID: 51221582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 635 Keck Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27258 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 84.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 173.6% higher than in Haw River, and 116.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27258 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haw River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27258 home values.
- 630 Keck Rd Haw River, NC$90K311,026
- 634 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$95K321,272
- 625 Keck Rd Haw River, NC$99K311,017
- 630 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$115K321,300
- 704 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$117K321,186
- 705 Keck Rd Haw River, NC$152K421,775
- 626 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$96K31.51,450
- 640 Keck Rd Haw River, NC$140K311,800
- 706 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$95K321,364
- 634 Keck Rd Haw River, NC$131K321,400
- 628 Keck Rd Haw River, NC$91K211,376
- 619 Keck Rd Haw River, NC$101K321,075
- 622 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$118K321,450
- 706 Keck Rd Haw River, NC$79K321,416
- 710 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$118K31.51,288
- 630 Keck Rd Haw River, NC$85K311,026
- 631 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$87K311,100
- 635 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$101K321,100
- 627 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$89K----1,782
- 618 Rolling Rd Haw River, NC$74K311,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!