635 Lynx Mtn, San Antonio, TX 782513 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 381 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,086 sqft
- Parcel #: 194000600630
- Zillow Home ID: 65099401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 635 Lynx Mtn
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sierra Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sierra Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sierra Springs home values.
- 639 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$127K32.51,416
- 631 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$125K321,324
- 643 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$150K332,086
- 627 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$138K321,751
- 647 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$138K321,722
- 638 Granite Clf San Antonio, TX$164K32.52,152
- 623 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$184K43.52,519
- 634 Granite Clf San Antonio, TX$135K321,751
- 642 Granite Clf San Antonio, TX$121K321,310
- 630 Granite Clf San Antonio, TX$133K321,578
- 646 Granite Clf San Antonio, TX$128K321,590
- 651 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$134K321,668
- 619 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$113K331,873
- 626 Granite Clf San Antonio, TX$145K32.52,152
- 638 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$138K32.51,809
- 634 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$131K321,578
- 630 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$127K321,410
- 642 Lynx Mtn San Antonio, TX$130K321,578
- 650 Granite Clf San Antonio, TX$165K432,345
- 646 Lynx Mtn # 0 San Antonio, TX--321,739
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.