- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
635 Mcdonald St, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $106,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 038492
- Zillow Home ID: 51441386
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 635 Mcdonald Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 342% higher than in Greenville Metro, and 440.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 2712 Kent Dr Greenville, NC$132K321,629
- Sr 1755 NC$58K--0.5--
- 509 Mill St Greenville, NC$136K321,456
- 2737 Clover Ct Greenville, NC$98K321,394
- 515 Mill St Greenville, NC$152K32.51,784
- 503 Mill St Greenville, NC$131K321,432
- 632 Mcdonald St Greenville, NC$137K321,409
- 2713 Kent Dr Greenville, NC$145K321,537
- 612 Mcdonald St Greenville, NC$132K321,276
- 2734 Clover Ct Greenville, NC$134K321,380
- 2721 Kent Dr Greenville, NC$123K321,299
- Mill St Greenville, NC$64K--0.5--
- 510 Mill St Greenville, NC$153K32.52,013
- 2731 Kent Dr Greenville, NC$128K321,432
- 501 Mill St Greenville, NC$154K321,600
- 520 Mill St Greenville, NC$137K321,480
- 2724 Clover Ct Greenville, NC$145K321,583
- Mcdonald St NC$47K--0.5--
- 595 Mcdonald St Greenville, NC$152K321,608
- 687 Mcdonald St Greenville, NC$85K321,782
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.