This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1914
- Views: 1,996 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $290,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Water Heater
- Appliance Desc \ Garbage Disposal
- Appliance Desc \ Refrigerator
- Basement Desc \ Slab\None
- Bedroom Desc \ Mstr On Main
- Bedroom Desc \ Roommate Fl Plan
- Construction Desc \ Brick 4 Sides
- Dining Room Desc \ Liv\Dine Rm Comb
- Disability Access \ None
- Exterior \ Patio
- Exterior \ Prof Landscaping
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Interior \ 10 ft+ Ceil Main
- Interior \ Hardwood Floors
- Interior \ High Speed Internet Available
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone
- Kitchen Features \ View To Fmly Rm
- Kitchen Features \ Wine Rack
- Lake Name \ None
- Laundry Features\Location \ Laundry Room
- Lease Term \ 1 Year
- Lot Desc \ Level
- Management \ Professionally Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Schools
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping
- Parking Desc \ Street
- Pets Allowed? \ Negotiable
- Pool on Property? \ None
- Property Category \ Rental
- Road Type \ Paved
- Rooms Desc \ Family Room
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Style \ Mid-Rise (up to 5 stories)
- Type \ Attached
- Unit Faces \ Unknown
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 14 00490010144
- Zillow Home ID: 65461579
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $156-196K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% lower than in Atlanta, and 121.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
|Other Units in this Building (53)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 198 Ponce De Leon Ave NE|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.