- Lot: 5,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 242 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,802 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 08717546
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Heat\Fuel \ Gas, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Foyer, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Roof Type \ Asphalt\Glass (Shingles), Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement \ Unfinished, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Heat\Fuel \ Hot Water\Steam, Heat\Fuel \ Radiators, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Appliances \ Freezer, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Hardwood, Assessment Includes \ None, Air Conditioning \ 3+ (Window\Wall Unit), 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Walk-in, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Other, Age \ 100+ Years, 4th Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Property Type \ Detached Single, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Sales Information \ None, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Other, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,575 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0823126023
- Zillow Home ID: 61700399
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60115 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Dekalb as a whole. Among 60115 homes, this home is 10.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60115, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% greater than in Dekalb, and 404.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
|639 N 4th St # 2 Dekalb, IL||--||2||1||1,200|
|639 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$101K||4||2||--|
|319 Pond St Dekalb, IL||$100K||--||--||--|
|641 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$83K||3||1||1,000|
|525 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$94K||3||1||1,532|
|632 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$97K||--||--||--|
|645 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$92K||2||1||--|
|521 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$96K||--||--||--|
|324 Pond St Dekalb, IL||$109K||--||--||--|
|313 Pond St Dekalb, IL||$103K||3||1.5||1,500|
|309 Pond St Dekalb, IL||$99K||--||--||--|
|320 Pond St Dekalb, IL||$105K||3||1.5||--|
|705 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$92K||--||--||--|
|624 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$120K||--||--||--|
|404 Short St Dekalb, IL||$89K||--||--||--|
|618 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$109K||--||--||--|
|301 Pond St Dekalb, IL||$90K||3||1||--|
|709 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$99K||3||1.5||1,248|
|701 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$106K||--||--||--|
|704 N 4th St Dekalb, IL||$85K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Dekalb
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!