- Built in 2013
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 747 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $149
- MLS #: 572255
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Water And Sewer \ City Water, Special Notes \ None, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Street Type \ Drive, HSR Subtype \ Attached (Condo \TH\Dup\Quad), Style \ 1 Story, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, Vacant Property Y\N \ Yes, Construction \ Stucco, Flooring \ Terrazzo Ceramic, Roof \ Flat, Appliances \ Disposal, Interior Features \ LR DR Combo, Cooling \ Refrigerated, # of Stories-Attached \ S2, Kitchen Sinks \ Stainless Steel, Cabinets \ Flat Panel, Attached Property Type \ CONDO, HOA Y\N \ Yes, Windows And Treatments \ Shutters, Lot Description \ Planned Community, Heating \ Electric, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Unit Location \ ABOVE, Pool \ Community Pool, Bath Vanities \ Other, Zoning \ SD, Landscape \ Common Area
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,001 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2114858028
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $79-105K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northwest home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for El Paso as a whole. Among Northwest homes, this home is 20.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 57.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% less than in El Paso, and 2.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.