6351 N Windwood Dr, West Chester, OH 450693 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This is a beautiful and exceptionally clean 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home. There is new carpet, and fresh interior and exterior paint. The owners love and take care of this property. It is not just a rental home to them. An extremely wooded lot provides beautiful relaxation and privacy. The mature trees shade both the oversized deck and the house. Location is superb. It is nestled in the highly desirable neighborhood of West Chester Station subdivision which has close access to I-75, I-275, and I-71, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
The rental price is competitively set much lower than other comparable homes in the area. In addition, the real estate taxes in West Chester - to support the excellent schools, new library, and other amenities of the area - are a significant portion of the monthly rental. This home is newly renovated with over $12,000 of improvements. Homes in this area - even at higher prices - are highly desired and rent quickly. This home is no exception.
Many people have stated that the photographs do not do the house justice. In person, the home is larger, more open, and more beautiful than the pictures depict. Come and see for yourself. This house is a rare find in West Chester and will not last long!
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Oct 1985 for $10,000
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Park, Territorial
- Large deck spanning most of back of house overlooking park-like very private wooded yard
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 99
- Parcel #: M5620114000065
- Zillow Home ID: 33186771
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6351 N Windwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in West Chester, and 19.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Chester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45069 home values.
- 6341 N Windwood Dr West Chester, OH$199K331,904
- 6361 N Windwood Dr West Chester, OH$198K42.52,104
- 6371 N Windwood Dr West Chester, OH$187K42.52,000
- 6849 Old Station Dr West Chester, OH$220K42.52,240
- 6839 Old Station Dr West Chester, OH$262K42.52,364
- 6381 N Windwood Dr West Chester, OH$190K32.51,889
- 6831 Old Station Dr West Chester, OH$205K52.52,296
- 6336 N Windwood Dr West Chester, OH$230K42.52,308
- 6860 Trestle Dr West Chester, OH$246K42.52,774
- 6911 Whistle Stop Ct West Chester, OH$198K32.52,076
- 6393 N Windwood Dr West Chester, OH$195K42.52,240
- 6848 Old Station Dr West Chester, OH$269K32.52,530
- 6821 Old Station Dr West Chester, OH$218K42.52,582
- 6914 Whistle Stop Ct West Chester, OH$198K42.52,658
- 6907 Dimmick Rd West Chester, OH$160K32.52,126
- 6902 Trestle Dr West Chester, OH$239K32.52,306
- 6836 Old Station Dr West Chester, OH$217K42.52,300
- 6854 Trestle Dr West Chester, OH$219K42.52,256
- 6921 Whistle Stop Ct West Chester, OH$197K42.52,144
- 6405 N Windwood Dr West Chester, OH$189K42.51,964
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!