6359 Robinsrock Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462683 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,226 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,226 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 490436106028000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1207691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6359 Robinsrock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46268, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 5.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46268 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46268 home values.
- 6367 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$180K42.51,921
- 6391 Rockstone Ct Indianapolis, IN$162K4--2,017
- 6385 Rockstone Ct Indianapolis, IN$151K31.51,620
- 6358 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$198K31.52,555
- 6350 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$164K41.52,284
- 6366 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$173K41.52,186
- 6342 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$204K41.52,515
- 6374 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$166K41.52,298
- 6397 Rockstone Ct Indianapolis, IN$144K41.52,230
- 6334 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$175K41.52,384
- 6382 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$178K432,698
- 6396 Rockstone Ct Indianapolis, IN$152K42.51,957
- 6326 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$147K41.52,045
- 6384 Rockstone Ct Indianapolis, IN$110K31.51,620
- 6390 Rockstone Ct Indianapolis, IN$163K432,053
- 6390 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$231K42.52,984
- 6390 Robinsrock Dr Indianapolis, IN$192K42.52,984
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!