- Lot: 8,799 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Views: 5,481 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $189,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Parking: 1 space, 180 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior \ Frame, Garage \ 1 Detached, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Lot Shape \ Regular, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,611 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 09005858000000
- Zillow Home ID: 796548
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $167-226K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50312 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among 50312 homes, this home is valued 17.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50312, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.1% less than in Des Moines, and 6.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 50312 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50312 home values.
|640 46th St Des Moines, IA||$214K||3||2.5||1,748|
|626 46th St Des Moines, IA||$194K||3||1||1,806|
|644 46th St Des Moines, IA||$191K||3||3||1,872|
|614 46th St Des Moines, IA||$214K||5||3||2,472|
|635 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$256K||5||3||2,350|
|629 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$432K||5||5||4,122|
|4609 Woodland Ave UNIT 5 West Des Moines, IA||$151K||2||2||1,152|
|4609 Woodland Ave UNIT 8 West Des Moines, IA||$92K||2||2||1,152|
|610 46th St Des Moines, IA||$237K||4||1.5||2,040|
|645 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$294K||4||2.5||2,280|
|613 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$214K||3||1||1,674|
|637 46th St Des Moines, IA||$226K||4||2||2,096|
|635 46th St Des Moines, IA||$240K||4||2||2,635|
|641 46th St Des Moines, IA||$195K||4||1.5||1,794|
|650 46th St Des Moines, IA||$205K||3||3||2,244|
|611 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$318K||5||3||2,594|
|619 46th St Des Moines, IA||$218K||4||2||1,992|
|645 46th St Des Moines, IA||$198K||2||1||2,202|
|654 46th St Des Moines, IA||$174K||3||2||1,617|
|608 46th St Des Moines, IA||$280K||4||2||2,152|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!