636 88th St, Brooklyn, NY 112282 beds, 2 baths, 1,298 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,301 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $316
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- One family brick with garage near all!!
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,298 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 060710019
- Zillow Home ID: 30700543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 636 88th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Hamilton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 116.4% higher than in New York, and 48.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Hamilton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.
- 638 88th St Brooklyn, NY$628K----1,578
- 634 88th St Brooklyn, NY$603K321,301
- 640 88th St Brooklyn, NY$662K----1,298
- 632A 88th St Brooklyn, NY$685K----1,298
- 642 88th St Brooklyn, NY$598K----1,370
- 632 88th St Brooklyn, NY$675K----1,168
- 642A 88th St Brooklyn, NY$653K----1,298
- 630 88th St Brooklyn, NY$582K----1,298
- 644 88th St Brooklyn, NY$573K----880
- 628 88th St Brooklyn, NY$702K----1,370
- 626A 88th St Brooklyn, NY$695K----1,298
- 646 88th St Brooklyn, NY$571K----844
- 641 88th St APT 1D Brooklyn, NY$508K----1,281
- 641 88th St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$427K----819
- 641 88th St APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$405K11677
- 641 88th St APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$408K----819
- 641 88th St APT 2C Brooklyn, NY$418K----819
- 641 88th St APT 1B Brooklyn, NY$420K----821
- 641 88th St APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$447K----991
- 641 88th St APT 2D Brooklyn, NY$418K----819
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.