- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
636 Boggs Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 152112 beds, 1 bath, 896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,522 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $65,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 896 sqft
- Parcel #: 0015F00058000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11323952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 636 Boggs Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Washington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.3% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mount Washington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Washington home values.
- 634 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$59K21963
- 638 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$37K211,005
- 632 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$61K21963
- 630 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$46K211,008
- 640 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$38K21896
- 628 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$77K211,447
- 626 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$69K422,500
- 648 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$114K311,770
- 624 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$72K311,721
- 628 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$103K311,400
- 626 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$39K211,074
- 636 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$46K211,220
- 620 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$66K211,462
- 624 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$47K211,225
- 638 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$80K211,458
- 620 Mindora St Pittsburgh, PA$41K211,290
- 645 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$123K31.51,419
- 618 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$107K212,430
- 635 Boggs Ave Pittsburgh, PA$87K31.51,528
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.