- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
636 Bonair Way, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 2 baths, 1,391 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,819 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $430,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,391 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: 3513602200
- Zillow Home ID: 16850003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 636 Bonair Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Jolla, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in San Diego, and 11.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help La Jolla home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 626 Bonair Way La Jolla, CA$987K31950
- 646 Bonair Way La Jolla, CA$1.11M311,200
- 634 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$1.24M231,263
- 624 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$1.06M321,126
- 644 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$822K221,561
- 644 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$1.55M221,561
- 642-644 Bonair Way La Jolla, CA$1.51M----2,278
- 618 Bonair Way La Jolla, CA$1.09M221,410
- 6822 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.1M32.51,834
- 6824 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.18M32.52,058
- 629 Bonair Way La Jolla, CA$842K231,500
- 614-616 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$1.08M------
- 6840 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.07M21816
- 638 Bonair Way APT A La Jolla, CA$6.38M9105,919
- 638 Bonair Way APT B La Jolla, CA$860K22.51,375
- 6820 Draper Ave La Jolla, CA$1.31M32.52,106
- 654 Bonair St La Jolla, CA$1.34M32.52,133
- 625 Nautilus St La Jolla, CA$3.57M9103,100
- 619 Bonair Way La Jolla, CA$1.62M322,416
- 605-607 Bonair Way La Jolla, CA$1.73M322,745
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!