636 Honua St, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,862 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 132 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $2,700,000
- Price/sqft: $884
- MLS #: 201407253
- Parking: 463 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,862 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 1350330460000
- Zillow Home ID: 611825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 636 Honua Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waialae-Kahala market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% less than in Honolulu, and 85.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 646 Honua St Honolulu, HI$1.87M532,214
- 628 Honua St Honolulu, HI$4.13M455,273
- 629 Ulili St Honolulu, HI$2.59M554,476
- 621 Ulili St Honolulu, HI$2.7M43.53,969
- 639 Ulili St Honolulu, HI--544,740
- 637 Honua St Honolulu, HI$1.89M232,708
- 629 Honua St Honolulu, HI$1.72M532,012
- 656 Honua St Honolulu, HI$1.86M532,604
- 645 Honua St Honolulu, HI$1.69M522,292
- 616 Honua St Honolulu, HI$2.22M43.53,554
- 611 Ulili St Honolulu, HI$1.98M542,782
- 649 Ulili St Honolulu, HI$1.81M42.52,311
- 623 Honua St Honolulu, HI$2.62M44.53,579
- 655 Honua St Honolulu, HI$3.58M55.54,880
- 708 Honua St Honolulu, HI$2.77M554,984
- 640 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.78M432,538
- 632 Ulili St Honolulu, HI$1.78M321,995
- 615 Honua St Honolulu, HI$1.59M221,108
- 650 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$2.6M44.53,314
- 624 Ulili St Honolulu, HI$1.82M522,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.