636 L St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 5/8/13: $740,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Townhouse:2,234 sq ft
- Lot:1,440 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $740,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Last Remodel Year2009
- Parcel #0855 0228
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID416662
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow305
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$759,596||$699K – $820K||+$1,699||$340||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,836/mo||$1.8K – $4.5K/mo||-$165||$1.27||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Near Northeast home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Near Northeast homes, this home is valued 30% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 319.8% higher than in Washington, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
Neighborhood for 636 L St Ne
- 634 L St NE Washington, DC$624K43.51,372
- 638 L St NE Washington, DC$610K32.01,372
- 632 L St NE Washington, DC$723K43.52,058
- 640 L St NE Washington, DC$616K31.01,372
- 632 L St NE Washington, DC$975K43.52,058
- 630 L St NE Washington, DC$584K31.01,364
- 642 L St NE Washington, DC$513K31.51,372
- 628 L St NE Washington, DC$654K32.51,800
- 644 L St NE Washington, DC$652K33.51,424
- 637 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$477K21.51,035
- 635 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$541K32.01,088
- 633 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$374K21.0832
- 639 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$487K22.0960
- 629 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$506K31.01,024
- 626 L St NE Washington, DC$621K43.51,372
- 646 L St NE Washington, DC$637K42.51,590
- 641 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$511K32.01,088
- 627 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$542K33.01,024
- 643 Morton Pl NE Washington, DC$560K22.51,088
- 624 L St NE Washington, DC$590K32.01,462
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005