636 Riverwoods Cir, Orlando, FL 328253 beds, 2 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $101,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 520 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 312231750000280
- Zillow Home ID: 46235600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 636 Riverwoods Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 607.6% greater than in Orange, and 1983.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
- 644 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$140K321,554
- 628 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$95K421,370
- 637 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$136K321,360
- 620 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$138K321,547
- 652 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$120K421,370
- 645 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$152K321,878
- 629 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$114K321,370
- 653 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$142K321,554
- 551 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$158K321,621
- 660 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$144K421,621
- 9722 Poplarwood Ct Orlando, FL$104K421,370
- 9730 Poplarwood Ct Orlando, FL$152K321,384
- 612 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$144K321,621
- 661 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$151K321,430
- 543 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$142K321,498
- 9738 Poplarwood Ct Orlando, FL$151K321,878
- 668 Riverwoods Cir Orlando, FL$141K321,396
- 9714 Poplarwood Ct Orlando, FL$121K321,396
- 9687 Sunderson St Orlando, FL$178K321,724
- 9746 Poplarwood Ct Orlando, FL$149K321,621
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.