- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
636 Smith St, Rochester, NY 146062 beds, 1 bath, 876 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,123 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $7,000
- Price/sqft: $8
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 414 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 876 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 26140010575000020660000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30864686
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 636 Smith Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charles House Area Council, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% higher than in Rochester, and 31.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charles House Area Council home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charles House Area Council home values.
- 632 Smith St Rochester, NY$32K111,001
- 640 Smith St Rochester, NY$57K421,568
- 628 Smith St Rochester, NY--622,833
- 648 Smith St Rochester, NY$35K21777
- 624 Smith St Rochester, NY$35K11767
- 346 Saxton St Rochester, NY$61K422,058
- 652 Smith St Rochester, NY$35K211,117
- 336 Saxton St Rochester, NY$43K41.51,582
- 340 Saxton St Rochester, NY$51K321,754
- 95 Walnut St Rochester, NY$50K421,870
- 350 Saxton St Rochester, NY$39K311,237
- 620 Smith St Rochester, NY$37K11923
- 91 Walnut St Rochester, NY$47K521,779
- 97 Walnut St Rochester, NY$30K21663
- 93 Walnut St Rochester, NY$44K421,622
- 658 Smith St Rochester, NY$32K21981
- 354 Saxton St Rochester, NY$58K21.51,905
- 651 Smith St Rochester, NY--442,816
- 616 Smith St Rochester, NY$71K632,422
- 360 Saxton St Rochester, NY$30K21903
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!