636 Washington Ave, Pleasantville, NY 105703 beds, 2 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Well Maintained, Sunny 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, With attached 1 Car Garage.
Hardwood Floors, Recent New Windows, New Maintenance Free Wood Appearance Shingles.
Oak Kitchen, With Island, Recent Roof.
Full Neutral interior Paint.
Open Floor Plan, Kitchen, Living, and Dining.
Gas Fired / or Wood Fireplace in Living Room.
New Large Trex Composite Deck.
Four Season Sun Room to Deck.
New Laundry Room, With 2nd Refrigerator
Private office with Entrance.
New Backyard Shed.
Enclosed Backyard, with tall Lush Evergreen Landscaping Covering Full Fencing.
Pull down Attic Stairs.
200 Amp Service.
Natural Gas Supplied Central Air & Heat.
New Hot Water Heater.
Excellent Closets, and Storage Space.
Skylights, Appliances Included.
Town Supplied: Water, Sewer, and Refuse Collection.
Located on the Pleasantville, Chappaqua Border, Steps from the Chappaqua Library.
Feel free to inquire, I'm Retired! Bob 914-588-5142
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $220,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 55340309901100010060000000
- Zillow Home ID: 33053183
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 636 Washington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Pleasantville, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pleasantville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10570 home values.
- 640 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$447K------
- 630 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$475K------
- 650 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$446K------
- 624 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$481K311,066
- 618 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$506K------
- 654 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$464K------
- 627 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$441K311,599
- 635 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$574K------
- 135 Pierce Dr Pleasantville, NY$522K431,926
- 643 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$489K311,538
- 612 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$483K311,066
- 660 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$467K------
- 651 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$485K321,612
- 132 Pierce Dr Pleasantville, NY$455K------
- 606 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$498K------
- 666 Washington Ave Pleasantville, NY$468K432,452
- 51 Sky Top Dr Pleasantville, NY$548K432,087
- 55 Sky Top Dr Pleasantville, NY$764K42.52,600
- 119 Pierce Dr Pleasantville, NY$534K321,262
- 123 Pierce Dr Pleasantville, NY$497K------
Nearby Schools in Pleasantville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292