6360 Mitzi Bond, El Paso, TX 799324 beds, 2 baths, 2,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 454 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,246 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R57699901603200
- Zillow Home ID: 84039229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6360 Mitzi Bond
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% greater than in El Paso, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 6356 Mitzi Bond El Paso, TX$182K432,067
- 6364 Mitzi Bond El Paso, TX$185K422,008
- 6361 Bea Martinez El Paso, TX$163K41.52,090
- 6363 Bea Martinez El Paso, TX$176K422,110
- 6357 Bea Martinez El Paso, TX$179K432,239
- 6357 Bea Martinez El Paso, TX$165K422,067
- 6361 Mitzi Bond El Paso, TX----22,034
- 6361 Mitzi Bond Pl El Paso, TX$170K422,008
- 6361 Mitzi Bond Pl El Paso, TX$163K422,008
- 6357 Mitzi Bond El Paso, TX$176K321,923
- 6365 Mitzi Bond El Paso, TX$225K322,246
- 648 Cancellare Ave El Paso, TX$163K422,162
- 652 Cancellare Ave El Paso, TX$197K----2,578
- 644 Cancellare Ave El Paso, TX$177K522,000
- 656 Cancellare Ave El Paso, TX$167K432,030
- 656 Cancellare El Paso, TX$162K52--
- 656 Cancellare El Paso, TX$164K52--
- 656 Cancellare El Paso, TX$178K522,000
- 656 Cancellare El Paso, TX$169K------
- 656 Cancellare El Paso, TX$159K52--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!