6362 Nepo Dr, San Jose, CA 951193 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $560,000
- Price/sqft: $371
- Parking: 490 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 70405037
- Zillow Home ID: 19837911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6362 Nepo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% lower than in San Jose, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6358 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$688K321,508
- 6366 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$643K321,343
- 326 El Molino Way San Jose, CA$814K532,563
- 324 El Molino Way San Jose, CA$812K532,563
- 328 El Molino Way San Jose, CA$732K421,843
- 6354 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$710K321,508
- 6385 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$558K221,076
- 6370 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$583K221,076
- 322 El Molino Way San Jose, CA$772K42.52,124
- 6359 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$683K531,694
- 6391 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$876K43.52,889
- 330 El Molino Way San Jose, CA$752K422,010
- 6355 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$670K421,400
- 320 El Molino Way San Jose, CA$778K42.52,124
- 6350 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$602K321,343
- 6374 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$647K321,343
- 325 El Molino Way San Jose, CA$826K532,563
- 327 El Molino Way San Jose, CA$693K421,843
- 351 Jai Dr San Jose, CA$666K321,343
- 6351 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$676K321,694
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!