6363 La Punta Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900683 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,072 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Very close and friendly neighborhood. Dog friendly gated street.
- Lot: 5,980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,090,000
- Price/sqft: $526
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- Recently re-stucco, brand new hardwood floors and upgraded baths
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,072 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 5576009106
- Zillow Home ID: 20804251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6363 La Punta Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 6369 La Punta Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.16M33.52,300
- 6357 La Punta Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.62M33.52,345
- 6358 La Rocha Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.23M454,826
- 6375 La Punta Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.13M342,072
- 6360 La Punta Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.88M568,400
- La Rocha Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.23M444,826
- 2456 El Contento Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.73M432,675
- 6350 La Rocha Dr Hollywood, CA$1.77M433,707
- 6379 La Punta Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.12M342,241
- 6375 Quebec Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.67M44.54,673
- 6375 Quebec Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.55M44.54,673
- 6370 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$924K41.751,679
- 6360 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$876K321,533
- 6361 Quebec Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.1M454,136
- 2450 El Contento Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.14M321,652
- 6344 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$749K11850
- 6350 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$792K321,166
- 6384 La Punta Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.17M453,647
- 6346 Quebec Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.01M22.51,886
- 6374 Deep Dell Pl Los Angeles, CA$809K321,635
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.