- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6364 Ivy St, Nashville, TN 372091 bed, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $31,200
- Price/sqft: $45
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 09109013700
- Zillow Home ID: 41113440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6364 Ivy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% less than in Nashville, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 37209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37209 home values.
- 6366 Ivy St Nashville, TN$131K311,056
- 6368 Ivy St # A Nashville, TN$251K642,429
- 6370 Ivy St Nashville, TN$128K311,286
- 6361 Ivy St Nashville, TN$102K31934
- 6363 Ivy St Nashville, TN$95K211,044
- 6367 Ivy St Nashville, TN$68K11725
- 6372 Ivy St Nashville, TN$107K31972
- 6369 Ivy St # A Nashville, TN$156K21.5918
- 6374 Ivy St Nashville, TN$101K311,100
- 6371 Ivy St Nashville, TN$143K421,475
- 6374 Ivy St Nashville, TN$115K521,978
- 606 Croley Dr Nashville, TN$230K321,520
- 6360 Alamo Pl Nashville, TN$97K21768
- 6362 Alamo Pl Nashville, TN$145K32.5912
- 6356 Alamo Pl Nashville, TN$134K211,130
- 6364 Alamo Pl Nashville, TN$135K41.51,408
- 6354 Alamo Pl Nashville, TN$135K31.51,377
- 6373 Ivy St # A Nashville, TN$211K421,632
- 608 Croley Dr Nashville, TN$130K311,317
- 6369B Ivy St Nashville, TN$93K22900
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.