6364 Krebs Rd, Bakersfield, CA 933083 beds, 3 baths, 2,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $382,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 600 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,990 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 36504069
- Zillow Home ID: 18991029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6364 Krebs Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93308 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 92.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 125% greater than in Kern, and 168.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93308 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kern.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93308 home values.
- 6320 Krebs Rd Bakersfield, CA$145K321,248
- 4310 Fruitvale Ave Bakersfield, CA$206K41.751,758
- 4200 Fruitvale Ave Bakersfield, CA$819K64.57,609
- 6308 Krebs Rd Bakersfield, CA$278K53.752,516
- 4300 Fruitvale Ave Bakersfield, CA$163K31960
- 4340 Fruitvale Ave Bakersfield, CA$808K65.58,517
- 6351 His Way Bakersfield, CA$201K321,368
- 6300 Krebs Rd Bakersfield, CA$214K42.51,775
- 4370 Fruitvale Ave Bakersfield, CA$303K41.752,630
- 6303 His Way Bakersfield, CA$150K221,056
- 4107 Pescara St Bakersfield, CA$181K422,203
- 6314 Padua Ct Bakersfield, CA$137K321,427
- 6310 Padua Ct Bakersfield, CA$176K321,427
- 6100 Krebs Rd Bakersfield, CA$252K32.51,930
- 6306 Padua Ct Bakersfield, CA$148K221,050
- 6302 Padua Ct Bakersfield, CA$147K221,050
- 6212 Padua Ct Bakersfield, CA$149K321,193
- 4103 Pescara St Bakersfield, CA$150K321,200
- 6208 Padua Ct Bakersfield, CA$235K321,800
- 4400 Fruitvale Ave Bakersfield, CA$768K63.55,019
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.