- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6365 Perry Pines Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462373 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 491509115031000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1190094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6365 Perry Pines Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46237 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 6407 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$117K311,586
- 6336 Gray Rd Indianapolis, IN$115K311,391
- 6359 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$111K321,373
- 6417 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$116K311,611
- 6354 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$158K321,752
- 6353 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$122K331,814
- 6330 Gray Rd Indianapolis, IN$163K313,620
- 6330 Gray Rd Indianapolis, IN$194K312,783
- 4201 Fairhope Dr Indianapolis, IN$155K3--2,134
- 6431 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$108K321,400
- 4204 Cardinal Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K3--1,398
- 6432 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$111K311,494
- 6347 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$89K3--1,244
- 6415 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$111K32.51,514
- 6409 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K321,235
- 6421 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$112K411,727
- 6427 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$94K4--1,545
- 6331 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$124K311,872
- 6433 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$95K3--1,300
- 6337 Perry Pines Ct Indianapolis, IN$119K311,668
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.